Support Worker/Gweithiwr Cefnogi (Dyserth)
Support Worker/Gweithiwr Cefnogi Multisite
Support Worker/Gweithiwr Cefnogi (Buckley)
Youth & Community Support Worker (Abergele)
Support Worker/Gweithiwr Cefnogi (Rhyl)
Support Worker/Gweithiwr Cefnogi (Broughton)
Youth Support Worker/Gweithiwr Cymorth Ieuenctid (Wrexham)
Youth Housing Support Worker (Aberystwyth)
Support Worker / Gweithiwr Cefnogi (Auriol Project)
Support Worker/Gweithiwr Cefnogi (Mold)
Why work for us?
We are an award-winning employer and an exciting company where all our team are proud of the difference we make to help people achieve their ambitions.
We hold a three star accreditation from Best Companies, their highest standard of workplace engagement awarded only to ‘organisations that truly excel.’
As a Real Living Wage employer, our basic rates of pay are higher than the National Living Wage. Our staff are offered the opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme and we also offer good annual leave and additional benefits such as a Simplyhealth healthcare plan.
Our staff think Castell Ventures is a fantastic place to work. If you’d like to be a part of the Castell Ventures family sign up for our job alerts so you don’t miss out on the right role for you.
Generous annual leave
- Annual leave of 29 days (pro rata including Bank Holidays)
- the option to buy and sell up to 5 days annual leave per year
To help you balance work and other areas of your life, we offer other types of leave including for family and caring responsibilities, charity and voluntary work and time off for the unexpected.
We offer a Defined Contribution pension with a leading provider.
Training and development
When you work for us, you can be guaranteed:
- a personalised induction to start you off on the right foot
- a full bespoke programme of professional and technical training and continuous personal development
- award-winning leadership training provided to all Line managers
- a strong coaching culture
- 100% funding for Welsh language courses for all staff
Support for your health and wellbeing
All Castell Ventures employees receive:
- a SimplyHealth cash plan to reclaim some of the cost of a wide variety of medical treatments
- generous occupational sickness benefit to support staff when they are unable to work due to ill health
- a 24-hour free and confidential helpline offering health and wellbeing support counselling and advice
- comprehensive health and safety training specific to your job role
Critical illness cover
Staff who have been employed by Castell for at least 6 months who are under the age of 70, will receive as part of their benefits package Critical illness insurance. Subject to certain qualifying conditions, the insurance provides a fixed lump sum (regardless of salary or contracted hours) on a new diagnosis of named critical illnesses.