Why work for us?
We are an exciting company where all our team are proud of the difference we make to help people achieve their ambitions.
As a Real Living Wage employer, our basic rates of pay are higher than the National Living Wage. Our staff are offered the opportunity to join a contributory pension scheme and we also offer good annual leave and additional benefits such as a Bupa healthcare plan.
Generous annual leave
- Annual leave of 29 days (pro rata including Bank Holidays)
- the option to buy and sell up to 5 days annual leave per year
To help you balance work and other areas of your life, we offer other types of leave including for family and caring responsibilities, charity and voluntary work and time off for the unexpected.
We offer a Defined Contribution pension with a leading provider.
Training and development
When you work for us, you can be guaranteed:
- a personalised induction to start you off on the right foot
- a full bespoke programme of professional and technical training and continuous personal development
- a strong coaching culture
Support for your health and wellbeing
All Castell Ventures employees receive:
- a Bupa cash plan to reclaim some of the cost of a wide variety of medical treatments
- generous occupational sickness benefit to support staff when they are unable to work due to ill health
- a 24-hour free and confidential helpline offering health and wellbeing support counselling and advice
- comprehensive health and safety training specific to your job role